We understand that many businesses have unique requirements; ERP Analysts Inc has a team of expert professionals that can assist you in meeting your goals.
Our strength lies in the quality of the service ERP Analysts provide and the people - well trained and highly skilled who work with you to create systems that empower your organization - then empower you to use and maintain those systems. Our team of highly skilled consultants provides technical insight, ability and guidance to strengthen your in-house capabilities and resources. Our comprehensive approach helps clients to successfully make the transition to new technology base and transform their organizations to prepare for the new challenges.
Benefits of On-site methodology
- We bring expertise directly to you
- Our staff visit your company in person, better understand its dynamics and challenges and help you develop a series of strategies that addresses your specific issues and help strengthen your company Knowledge transfer is another key element of a successful implementation. We do not want a company dependent on us for day to day operations. By visiting the company, we strive to teach the client what is needed to not only support the installed system, but to be able to add functionality as needed without continued reliance on outside consultants.
ERP Analysts Inc offers On Time, On Budget deliveries from our Remote Development Center to clients located through out the United States. Our responsible developers understand the delicate nature of remote work and will provide you with a stress free experience. Our remote development center typically provides cost savings as compared to an in-house execution.
With remote Consulting we can help you assess your needs, understand and sort your options, then make the choice that best suits your budget, internal resources, and business model which ultimately helps your business be the efficient, productive and profitable.
Benefits of Remote methodology
- On Time, On Budget deliveries with lost cost.
- You can concentration on core business areas.
- You can employ skilled consultants in larger numbers at lower costs and reach deliverables in less time.
ERP Analysts Inc specializes in hybrid methodology which is a combination of on site and remote development. The scope of the project, the deliverables, screen layouts, reporting, functionality, timelines, etc. will be defined in detail with the help of ERP Analysts team after meeting with the client.
The development activity will be performed at the remote development center. Deliverables and progress reports will be made available to the client at regular intervals. Client can access to the development server via a VPN or some other secure means. By accessing the development server remotely, the client can monitor progress in real time, and maintain overall control even though work is being carried out offsite.
Benefits of Hybrid methodology
- Will have direct interaction between client and remote development team.
- Save on high consulting costs, travel expenditure.
- Get high quality work at low cost by maintaining direct interaction between client and remote team.