Stay up to date with ERP Analysts!! Find out about new and exciting events happening within our organization. This is a dynamic time for our organization and we hope to keep you well informed about where we are and what we are doing as a company.Check back often for the updates as this section will be updated with additional conference dates and event information when they becomes available to us.Fourth Quarter 2009:
- ERPA is elated for having achieved Highest Level of Partnership with Oracle
- ERPA at Oracle Open World 2009
- Free 40 hours PeopleSoft Remote Lab Technical Support:
- CMMI/ISO 9027 Certification:
- ERPA selected as Fast 50 by Business First Magazine:
We are excited about attending Oracle Open World 2009 again during Oct 11 2009 to Oct 15, 2009. This is our third year in a row to attend as an exhibitor. In addition to having our booth we will also be presenting Papa John’s our recent PeopleSoft CRM project/upgrade?. Please visit us at Mascone Center South Booth #2321. You can also look our presentation: "Implementing PeopleSoft support across multiple business units" on Oct 12, 2009 at 11:30 Mascone South L2 Room 2001.
- Delivered a well received PeopleSoft CRM Presentation on September 17, 2009 to over 200 HEUG Users to assist in improving customer satisfaction and gain a competitive advantage by utilizing PeopleSoft CRM.
- Oracle Platinum Partner Certification:
- Oracle Certified Advantage Partner
- Project Won and Launched in Trinidad & Tobago for a major Telecom Client:
- ERPA implementing PeopleSoft e-Performance module & database consolidation of over 100 data bases for a major food chain in Kentucky.
- $10M plus Sales Revenue
- Major University in North Dakota picks ERPA to provide PeopleSoft Administrative Services.
- Top Research laboratory picks ERPA to assist with their PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain (FSCM) System.
- One of the major food chains in OHIO selected ERPA to support their PeopleSoft HRMS system.
- One of the major Insurance companies in OHIO picked ERPA to implement their PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain (FSCM) system.
- Selected as Prime Vendors for VCCS. Also UNC
- Selected as a Prime Vendor for LCRA: ERPA is pleased to announce that we are selected as a Prime Vendor for Lower Colorado River Authority.
- Became DBE Certified by Department of Transportation
- Exhibited at North West RUG with 2 presentations:
- ERP Analysts presented “Performance Tuning to Improve End User Satisfaction, Productivity and Efficiency” at the Northwest Regional Rug.
- ERPA Presented Project Management Challenges while doing an Upgrade (James: Please elaborate)
First Quarter 2009
- HEUG Conference Exhibitor and Presenter
- Successfully completed Hyperion Assessment for a County in California and also become their Training Partner in NewMerix Technologies
- Awarded Federal Contracts: Two Major Federal Government Agencies selected ERPA to provide Upgrade and Support Services for their PeopleSoft systems.
ERPA added 20 more resources to its offshore facility to support its current operations and enhance offshore development.